IMPORTANT NEWS AND TIPS:
1.RCB TEAM NEWS:
- RCB has lost his previous encounter against KKR so this time they will come hard on Punjab .
- Sarfraz might sit out and Manan Vohra or Parthiv may get a chance in place of him.
- No change is expected in RCB’s overseas players.
- Kulwant Khejroliya cn be replaced by Mohammad Siraj or Navdeep Saini.
- RCB’s top 4 consist of B Mcculam,Q De Kock,Virat Kohli and AB Devilliers is quiet formidable and it is one of the best in all IPL teams.
- Rest no changes are expected in RCB’s team.
- Washinghton Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin department for RCB.
- Openers: B Mcculam, Q De Kock
2.KINGS 11 PUNJAB TEAM NEWS:
- Aron Finch has joined the team and is set to play this match and he can play in middle order as suggested by R Ashwin in press conference.
- In last match KL Rahul and Karun Nair had made fifty but for winning against RCB rest other senior players like Yuvraj Singh and Mayank Agrawal
- Yuvraj Singh has scored century in practise match but he failed in last match…expect some big score from his bat soon.
- Most probably David Miller will make way for Aron Finch.
- 4 expected overseas player :Tye, Stoinis,Aron Finch and Miller/Mujeeb Zadran
- Axar and Ashwin will lead the spin department.
- Mujeeb Zadran is expected to retain his place due to his variations.
- Both Q De Kock and Kl Rahul will be good option and you can go for any one.
- Yuvraj Singh will be good option of captain for grand League because on his day he can damage any bowling attack in the world and he has also scored century in the practise match.
PITCH REPORT AND VENUE RECORD:
Generally pitch of M Chinnaswamy stadium supports batsman and has short boundaries but last season it has given more supports to bowlers….We will update you if we get any update of it.
|Matches won batting first||2|
|Matches won bowling first||3|
|Average 1st Inns scores||151|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||138|
|Highest total recorded||202/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Eng|
|Lowest total recorded||127/10 (16.3 Ov) by Eng vs Ind|
|Highest score chased||157/7 (18.3 Ov) by Aus vs Ban|
|Lowest score defended||146/7 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Ban|
PROBABLE 11 OF Kings 11 Punjab:
Lokesh Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Yuvraj Singh,Aron Finch, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman,
PROBABLE 11 OF RCB:
Quinton de Kock, Brendon McCullum, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Sarfaraz Khan/Parthiv, Mandeep Singh, Washington Sundar, Chris Woakes, Kulwant Khejroliya/M Siraj/Nadeep Saini, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal,
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF KINGS11 PUNJAB:
Mujeeb Ur Rahman,
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF MUMBAI INDIANS:
Quinton de Kock,
AB de Villiers,
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- Quinton de Kock,
- Brendon McCullum,
- Virat Kohli,
- AB de Villiers,
- Yuvraj Singh,
- Aron Finch,
- Lokesh Rahul
- M Stoinis
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF….IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Try to go with your team.We will update our team later.