IMPORTANT NEWS AND TIPS–
This match is of utmost importnat for both the team, whosoever win will have upper hand in this series.
Australia Team News:
- Australia have declared their playing 11 for this match.
- Mitchell Starc is fit and is set to play this match.
- Openers:David Warner and Cameron Bancroft.
- Starc ,Hazlewood and Cummins will lead the pace attack.
- Mitchell Marsh has also recovered from groin injury so he will also play this match.
- Lyon will be lone spinner for them
- Tim Paine will do wicket keeping duty.
South-Africa Team News:
- T Bavuma is declared fit to play this match.
- So any Theusis De Bruyn or Bavuma may play this match.
- As Lungi has some problem in knee so there will be toss up between him and Morkel before the toss.
- No other changes is expected for South-Africa.
- Openers:Dean Elgar and Aiden Markram
- Rabada and Philander will lead the pace attack of South-Africa.
- De Cock will do wicketkeeper duty.
- Try to make a balance team as both team are at equal level at international level.
- In wk option De Cock will be better option over Tim Paine.
1.Pitch will support to fast bowler more in comparision to batsman.
PLAYING11 OF AUSTRALIA:
David Warner, Cameron Bancroft, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith (c), Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Paine (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood
PROBABLE11 OF SOUTH-AFRICA:
Dean Elgar, Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, AB de Villiers, Faf du Plessis (c), Theunis de Bruyn/Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock (wk), Vernon Philander, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi/Morne Morkel
IMP. PLAYERS OF AUSTRALIA:
IMP. PLAYERS OF SOUTH-AFRICA:
CHOICES OF CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN–
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER….IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
TRY TO PREPARE TEAM BY YOURSELF ON THE BASIS OF GIVEN INFO.